Ayurvedic massages (Atreya Abyanga method) respect the Indian tradition while integrating the western vision. Based on the 3 doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha), each massage is adapted to the client’s constitution and her current state or imbalance. Moreover, it uses the vital energy (Prana) to balance the dosha and the client constitution.
These holistic massages are really therapeutic
“Your body is a harp for your soul” Khalil Gibran
- Relieve Tensions and pain
- Restore Immune and digestive systems
- Eliminate toxins
- Restore lymphatic circulation
- Increase Vitality
- Reactivate de body’s energy circulation
- Help the body fight disease
Each session includes :
- A short Ayurvedic diagnosis allowing me to choose the right massage with the right oil for you
- A therapeutic massage (choose by the therapist)
- Lifestyle advice: diet, physical activity, rhythm of life, self-massage
1st Session : 1 hour ½ – 55 euros
Next sessions : 1 hour – 45 euros
Care treatment provided
- Atreya Abyanga : whole body – It’s a complete treatment of the whole body with ayurvedic oils – It rebalances the 3 doshas (Vata-Pitta-Kapha) et provides a deep soothing (physical and mental).
- Dosan Mardana : Back & Neck – In addition to Abyangha, it releases locally the knots and tensions
- Snehana/Svedhana : Oil & Heat – A comprehensive care with ayurvedic oil including local heat to release localized tensions
- Mardana : Sports Women – fast and deep care adapted to sport women for muscle recovery
- Udvartana/Udgarshana : Scrub – A smooth scrub (Udvartana) or more tonic and deep scrub (Udgarshana) done with gram flour and plants to eliminate toxins, reduce excess water in the body and weight balancing.
- Neerabhyanga : Lymph – A lymphatic Ayurveda drainage of the legs
- Kesa Mardana : Head/Neck/Shoulders – To relax muscular and emotional tension
- Pada Mardana : Feet – To release tensions and restore energetic in the body
These different massages can be combined and will always be adapted to your constitution and situation at the time of the appointment.
In no case will massages and health advice replace a doctor consultation.