You are all looking for concrete solutionsMy job is to bring this REAL POSITIVE CHANGE in your life
to improve your lives?
and bring you a new perspective to your problems
Manage Stress and Emotions
Be full of Energy
Be the person we are deeply wish to be
Ayurveda states that your body is intelligent and it is an extension of your mind. Therefore taking care of your body is as important as taking care of your mind. In our society we use a lot our brain, we prefer rational, explained and we like to follow methods. I will suggest you other possibilities to better understand yourself and where your path is.
That’s why I propose a combination of Body and Mind therapies:
- Coaching to understand, set things straight and move toward your goal
- Meditation Therapy / Breathing Exercices – Calm the mind, increase the brain abilities
- Ayurveda Nutrition & LifeStyle advice – For a better Digestion and Increase Energy
- Ayurveda massages – Release tensions and restore Energy circulation
I am goal oriented and what matters for me is to help you find
the right SOLUTION for you.
Take an appointment:
- Manage Stress
- Increase Communications skills
- Unleashing your potential and creativity
- Regain your ability to concentrate
- Prepare for a test or a challenge
- Be more efficient, open minded
- Brings out new solutions
- Manage a chronic pain
- Treat a disease (some restrictions)
- Reduce allergies
- Restore Immunity
- Cope with chronic Fatigue
- Treat Depression
- Solve particular female problems
- Find a peaceful sleeping pattern
Ayurveda and Sophrology will in no way replace medical consultations. I like to work hand in hand with allopathic doctors for best result for the patent.
I am not able to follow certain pathologies and reserve the right to refuse an appointment for this reason